Brendon Schaub responds to Nate Diaz TAUNTS

Have either of the Diaz bros been flatlined in a fight?

I cant recall.

Surprised at how shitty Nate looked in his last fight.

3 Likes

Is it even legal to do open weight fights anymore? The worry that the smaller fighter could be maimed or killed

Meet at 205lbs.

1 Like

Schaub has lots of size advantage, might be alot to deal with

2 Likes

Schaub probably wins but a heavyweight getting so worked up about a lightweight is pretty funny, and sad

6 Likes

Ah… you need to go to Europe, my friend… Spain, Italy, Brussels… the Carhartt store is on fashion row in every large city… it is ‘street fashion’ over there… I was completely shocked the first time I walked into a Carhartt store there - was like a completely different brand than we have in the US.

1 Like

I think the people that think Nate mops Bapa up are delusional…Bapa takes him down immediately and beats the shit out of him

Only way Nate wins is when his crew inevitably jumps him

6 Likes

Volume Punches no can defend.

Im reality schaub gasses then Diaz capitalizes

1 Like

If it was stand up only Nate absolutely obliterates Schaub. Nate has been through full boxing training camps and fights as of recent. Schaub been out the game so long he’d go into panic mode after getting hit. Schaub is so afraid of getting CTE he would probably quit after taking a couple hard jabs from Diaz.

1 Like

You sound more redacted than Bapa
Yea Right GIF

3 Likes

Size matters in a fight, but this wouldn’t be a mma fight.
I don’t get the impression brendans familiar with no rules street fights.

3 Likes

I would love to see an mma fight and bet schaub.
Nate diaz fanboys idolize him like a god and will skew the betting line. Nates little pitter-patter punches don’t work at ww. Schaub faced crocop, travis browne and gabriel gonzaga. Nate got k.o.'d by a micro josh thomsom. Bapa all day except in a street fight. It would become nates pack of thugs stomping brendan

1 Like

Schaub doesn’t have the cardio. Hes got TRT and HGH and Peptides, but he doesn’t have the cardio.

1 Like

Schaub also thinks Nate isn’t an athlete because he runs marathons.

2 Likes

All very good points, but you know Bryan Callen got Schlobs back right?

That has to count for something. :rofl:

4 Likes

This is the moronic thinking I’m banking on.

Nates ideal matchup is a lw fighting him at ww

Lol at nate fighting a hw without his pack of spics and wiggers

5 Likes

I don’t think either has ever been flatlined. But Josh Thompson did GnP Nate into Bolivia. It was brutal.

2 Likes

LOL. I don’t disagree with what you are saying. The pack will definitely be there. But bapa said himself he doesnt want to box him. He wants to grapple him. Schaub wants no piece of a stand up fight with diaz